Returns & Refunds
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn, unused, unwashed, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon receipt and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
- Items without signs of wear, that unwashed, with original packaging and tags attached are eligible to return for store credit or a refund of the original method of purchase within 30 days of receipt.
- Home try-ons, selfies and booty shakes are encouraged (duh) - but until you decide your tote bag, jeans or jacket are a keeper, remain inside with them and use or wear them minimally.
- Remember that if you can get them buttoned and they are a little tight, things will stretch at least a half inch. Meaning: you’ll have a little wiggle room.
- Keep in mind that raw denim is notorious for needing a bit of work to break in (some might say a lot of work) but it's definitely worth it!
- Be mindful of the stretch - if you're wanting a more relaxed look and feel, having them fit a little loose right away is a sign that they will only become more so as you break them in.
- Please be clean when trying on your garments. Not showering for days on end is your business but when trying on any garments, please make sure you’re fresh and clean. (Please don’t go commando until you decide to keep them).
- Keep all packaging and tags on until you decide to keep your garments.
- Visible signs of wear (such as creases in all the spots that bend when garments are worn) will likely make your garment ineligible for return.
- If you aren't sure if your garment qualifies for a return, please get in touch with us first. This will save you any unnecessary shipping fees and headache.